Regina respects her woman’s gender-neutral title.
hawkeye + text posts
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Actress Natalie Dormer attends the ‘Game Of Thrones’ third season premiere at the Palafox cinema on June 4, 2013 in Madrid, Spain.
Sutton Foster giving a Masterclass about the song “I’m in Love with a Wonderful Guy” from the Musical “South Pacific”
Perfect is very boring, and if you happen to have a different look, that’s a celebration of human nature, I think. If we were all symmetrical and perfect, life would be very dull.
#i love how ten or eleven would have babbled on in increasingly whimsical explanations before finally admitting they didn’t have a clue #if they ever admitted it at all they would admit it in a way that made it abundantly clear #they were still brilliant and wonderful and knew far more about the universe than anyone else could possibly #and nine is just like #nope #ain’t got shit #isn’t it gr999999 #and rose is just all up in there trying to get as much information about the situation as possible #i think the thing i love about them most is that they don’t feel the need to prove themselves to each other? #there’s a very natural and careless easy grace between them #love #it’s called love (via okayophelia)
All women are born bad. Some just realize their potential later in life than others.